In order to setup the VOLspeed V3 on a Nyon display you need to follow the steps below;
1. Install the VOLspeed as described in the instruction manual
2. Switch support level to turbo using the handlebar buttons
3. Reduce the support level quickly by two levels on tour, back on turbo and on tour
4. If the sequence is completed correctly, 11.1kmh will appear on screen for 10 seconds
Setting your new speed limit
1. Activate Turbo mode and then switch down to Sport / EMTB mode twice in quick
succession and back to Turbo again.
2. Speed limit is displayed for 5 seconds. If necessary, adjust the support level as shown
in the figure. Possible values: 25..99 km/h. Standard value: 32km/h.
Deactivating your device
1. Follow the exact same sequence as above. Activate Turbo mode and then switch down to Sport / EMTB mode twice in quick succession and back to Turbo again.
Display will show 25.0km/h for 2 seconds, for S-Pedelec 45.0km/h. Device is switched off.